HelloFresh - Join one of the world's fastest growing startups!
At HelloFresh our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector inspiring millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 15 countries (and counting!) from 9 different offices. Our more than 11,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart action are encouraged.
We want you to join us in Oslo and help take HelloFresh Nordics to the next level - as a company with astronomical growth, it is the perfect time to join. This is your opportunity to grow WITH a company and we can’t wait to welcome you onboard.
About the Job:
We are looking for a motivated, analytical problem-solver to join our fulfilment team! The Fulfilment & Systems Coordinator is responsible for supporting daily operations and delivering projects aimed at increasing quality and efficiency improving processes and tools. You will work closely with the Head of Production, supporting Production Managers and Operators with high uptime on support systems and operational tools. The ideal candidate is curious, analytical, and process driven. You will be employed at our Moss production & distribution facility and will report to the local Head of Production.
- Hands on implementation and support related to tools, processes and systems (hardware & software) in fulfilment (production and logistics)
- Drive customer experience through low error rates on ingredient quality, pick accuracy and ship out time
- Analyse, review and improve production processes towards higher efficiency and quality.
- Analyse and create dashboards as well as reports for management and shopfloor to measure & track productivity, quality, and cost metrics using different tools such as Gsheets and Tableau.
- Conduct 5S, process, and facility readiness checks
- Coordinate with ops team, suppliers and contractors to implement corrective & preventive action plan
- Assist Head of Production and management on day-to-day tasks as required
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree within supply chain, operations management or similar
- 0-2 years of experience working with production, supply chain or distribution center
- Quantitative and analytical experience -- must have proficiency using MS Excel / GoogleSheets
- Good problem solver - Identify, prioritise, structure, and solve an array of other complex business problems, using analytics and business judgment
- Ownership: Take pride in what you do. Treat the process as if it is your own
- Time Management: Understand process flow and prioritise accordingly
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Self-Motivated: Desire to learn. Take initiatives and be self going
- Hands on -- As HelloFresh Nordics is in its startup phase you will be required to get your hands dirty and this will add to your understanding of what tools are in need of improvements or need to be created
We offer you a chance to make a difference in a fast growing technology company
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, annual budget for training and development initiatives, company pension scheme, etc.)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application including your earliest starting date.